Watch out for my new book “VAT for DIY builders” coming soon!
How to deal with VAT and save money on self-builds, renovations and conversions
VAT for DIY property developers
How to save VAT on costs if you’re building, converting or renovating your own property
Watch out for our new book coming soon!
Do you need help with VAT?
Whether you’re starting out or just need a bit of a refresher about specific VAT subjects, you’ll find a lot of useful stuff on this site about all things related to VAT; from technical articles to practical advice.
How we can help:
• First, see if you can find the information you need on the website on the menu menu along the top of this page. Use the search facility or the glossary for the subject you need.
• You can have a free, no obligation telephone consultation: call 07955 704228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use our “Ask a question” facility – see below.
• For practical help with a specific VAT issue on a limited budget, use our one hour consultancy service for just £77 plus VAT.
• Click here if you’re an accountant and you’re interested in our dedicated service for accountants or call 07955 704228
• Formal consultancy services. Call 07955 704228 or email email@example.com to discuss your situation and how I can help.
The site is still a work in progress but we’re getting there.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help
Want to ask a question about VAT?
Do you have a question about VAT? If so, email me email@example.com and I’ll try to help, at least point you in the right direction, no charge or obligation. I may also post the reply (on a no-names basis) here on the website. It doesn’t matter whether it’s “easy” or “difficult” – either way, I’ll explain the main principles and tell you where to look for more information.
Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ll be discussing some of the most important technical issues in this section.
This time, I’ve explained the difference between the zero-rate, exempt, exempt with credit and why it matters so much.