We’re currently doing a spot of work on this website. So please bear us with while we get things sorted out.
Back to business after an earth-shattering decision
The world feels like quite a dfferent place after the result of the Referendum. But the decision is made and while the policiticians get on with sorting out our political and international future, for most of us it’s back to work like any other Monday morning.
But with an uncertain future, the government needs its tax revenues more than ever.
We might leave the EU, but we’ll be keeping VAT.
Do you need help with VAT?
Whether you’re starting out or just need a bit of a refresher about specific VAT subjects, you’ll find a lot of useful stuff on this site about all things related to VAT; from technical articles to practical advice.
We hope you like the new website – WordPress offers a fantastic range of possibilities when it comes to how the site looks and works! It is a “work in progress” at the moment so please bear with us while we get everything properly finished. Also, we’ll be adding new stuff as we go along, so keep visiting to read new blogs and more useful stuff.
How we can help:
• First, see if you can find the information you need on the website. There’s a lot of technical stuff – see the menu along the top of this page, the search facility or the glossary for the subject you need.
• You can have a free, no obligation telephone consultation: call 07955 704228 or email email@example.com.
• Use our “Ask a question” facility – see below.
• If you need some practical help with a specific VAT issue on a limited budget, use our one hour consultancy service for just £77 plus VAT. Click here for more details.
• Click here if you’re an accountant and you’re interested in our dedicated service for accountants or call 07955 704228
• Formal consultancy services. Call 07955 704228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your situation and how I can help.
Want to ask a question about VAT?
Each week, I’ll answer a question – free of charge – and post the reply (on a no-names basis) here on the website. It doesn’t matter whether it’s “easy” or “difficult” – either way, I’ll explain the main principles and tell you where to look for more information.
Send your queries to email@example.com
I’ll be discussing some of the most important technical issues in this section.
This time, I’ve explained the difference between the zero-rate, exempt, exempt with credit and why it matters so much.